The JCP Board of Directors consists of JCP parents and teachers:
- Co-Presidents (2 parents, elected)
- Secretary (elected)
- Treasurer (elected)
- Class Representatives
- Event Coordinators (fundraising)
- Registration Coordinator
- One Teacher attends each meeting (Teachers share 1 vote)
Election of officers (Co-Presidents, Treasurer, Secretary) takes place in May, with 1-2 year terms.
Preschool parents are invited and encouraged to attend board meetings, which are typically held in the classroom on the Second Monday of each month at 6:00 pm via Zoom.
Current Board Members (Fall 2020)
- Corey Murphy (co-president, outgoing)
- Kat Porterfield (co-president, incoming)
- Taylor Beard (Secretary/Registraiton Coordinator)
- Tana O’Leary (Treasurer/Class Rep)
- Mary Sweeney (Teacher position)